Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bisexual ~~~ and SOG

Bisexual.......
what is bisexual?????
go find the meaning of the words by urself.....

Many ppl dont agree on lesbian or gay....how about bisexual????
dO you agree of it????

Someone ask me.....
Hey...you really a bisexual????
I say yes....Then they juz...ooo...really????
haha....

Am i a bisexual for you????
I wont tell u the truth....let u discover it....
trust or not is depends on you....

Recently quite stress on everything....especially....my results of my study at the campus and my private class.....

Everyone seem that...my face alw having the smilling face....actually....who knows i'm just pretending or what.....is it a real me or not????Let you to discover it too....
Someone everytime find me to tell their problem...i dont mind...but if is same problem about a guy for a whole week....omg...seriously...i ....need some space la...girl.....
Actually i started quite angry about ur attitude....
Dude....i'm not ur slave....i'm not your driver....i'm not ur banker.....
FUCK OFF....DIAO...KNS...JB...LJ.....DING.....MOTHERFUCKER SHIT...BASTARD.....
I try to make u to a good path...u reject my helping hand...
and u treat me like UR FUCKING BULLSHIT......
I treat u as a friend u treat me AS A FUCKING SLAVE....
I treat u as a friend to help u treat me AS A DRIVER....
I treat u as a friend to change ur attitude u treat me AS A BANKER.....

GIVE ME BACK MY RM200 ....
JB.....OWE PPL $$$$ EVERYWHERE....U KNS...LANJIAO LA LU....TIAO NI LAO MU.....TMD
U ARE DAMN FUCKING MOTHER BULLSHIT......BASTARD.....
Dont alw told me u took lrt back till the station no ppl fetch.....need to walk so pity....
JB....Dont want walk den learn driving la....dont wan learn driving...den PAID ME LA...LANJIAO....
I dont need much just need at least RM 50 ABOVE DEN MA GAO TIM LO....

U THIS 'SOG' REALLY ....
SO KNS
SO LJ
SO JB
SO A MOTHER FUCKING BULLSHIT
SO TMD
SO TNB
SO KNLM
SO .....A JERK
IDIOT
BASTRD
PERVERT.....
DAMN USELESS
BRAINLESS
LAZINESS
STUPID!!!!!!!
JUST FUCK OFF THIS WORLD GO BACK TO UR PLANET LA....JB!!!!!!!!!



muahahhaaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top