Sunday, April 10, 2011

♫♪Home Concept- IKEA (1st part) ♫♪

OLLAH^^
This time i would like to share about the concept of home...

It's a great honor to have IKEA as our ''model''^^
♫♪ nice??? ♫♪ 

♫♪ ^^ love tis kind of fitting room^^ ♫♪
^^

♫♪ Quite pretty>< ♫♪

♫♪ When i saw this i feel like reach home @@ ♫♪

♫♪ hmm~ this kind of living room ..not bad^^ ♫♪

♫♪ I love this kitchen a lot^^ ♫♪

♫♪ This is the cupboard for you to put stuff^^ ♫♪
- for me i will put..furnish + decorate ^^

♫♪ This also a quite nice living room design^^ ♫♪

♫♪ For me this is too...messy@@ ♫♪

♫♪ Feel like i can walk through the bridge@@ ♫♪

♫♪ Dining table♫♪

♫♪ I will buy this^^ ♫♪

♫♪ This light look creepy@@ like Avatar's plant but..kinda nice too^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Well..this is actually a part of the IKEA'S Design^^ ♫♪

♫♪ This living room look so...hmm~ i will not think about it== ♫♪

♫♪ This look clean...and i like the stair for the cupboard^^ ♫♪

♫♪ This not suit for me@@ coz it make me feel so...old@@ ♫♪
but
the black colour chair kinda nice to sit^^
^^

♫♪ The red Coach...^^ ♫♪

♫♪ I love the sofa in between the cupboard@@ ♫♪
- feel like sttting down to read and have a up of coffee or tea^^


OKAY ...now...this will be the 1st part of IKEA'S HOME CONCEPT^^ 
Hope that you did enjoy with it^^
Night and Sweet Dreams !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top