Friday, June 24, 2011

Super GT Pre Party @ Zouk KL

Well this post is actually a super duper delayed post that i should be posting out after the Pre Party....but due to some technical problems...i'm unable to online by using my lappy for almost 2 weeks more...I'm sos orry for the late posting and information about this party><..Hope that you'll still accept this post by me^^

I went there with Cammy and Louise ^^


Pretty cars....with pretty ladies...which will be appear at below^^

DJ of the night...
DJ EVA T !!!!!

As i said ...
Pretty cars...sure will be having pretty ladies...
here come our special guests
GT QUEENs


All thanks to I LOVE DISCOUNT for inviting me to this awesome event^^

Miss the chances to go to Super GT Pre-Party?! No worries, they're currently promoting the Femme Fatale Japan Super GT After Party. Just click on their website and you will get to buy the VIP tix at the cost of RM35 only!!!
So, hurry, grab your seat before it's too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top