Monday, June 13, 2011

♫♪Home Concept- IKEA (5th part@Last Part) ♫♪

Whoopsie.....It has been quite a long term that i've not been updating my post...
Since the new semester started...my schedule was '' fully booked '' by all those lectures or tutors...T.T
Well..this will be the 5th part@Last part of post which is related to IKEA !!!! *finally><*
Let me post those pictures and comment my own fashion concept towards all the design^^
Little Cute Trolley for little kids^^
Train them to become a Future Shopoholic????lolx><

I wanted to buy this^^
Kind useful for me^^

Kids Playground^^

ALL BELOW RM 20 !!!!!

This is the area for children to improve their creativity
while waiting for the parents
SHOPPING !!!!!
*gosh~...kind of sick of waiting parents shopping coz they are slow@@*

Yeee~..little cute strawberry%%

Nice^^???

The corner about '' Spirit of Light'' XD

Kids favourite corner
SOFT TOYS CONER
THE WORLD RULES BY KIDS !!!!

RM19.90 Only...

This so cute....
BIG LADYBUGS
BIG SPIDERS
EVERYTHING IS HUGE AND BIG
Just like ''Grand Opera''
*ops...*

These few design is kind of freshy...because of the lime green color@@

The happiest moment of the day will always end fast...
Is time to say Good Night and Sweet Dreams
Hope you do enjoy my Last Post of IKEA !!!
Night + Sweet Dreams !!!! 
~Peace~


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top