Saturday, April 2, 2011

♫♪ Chilis Night ♫♪

Finally I've found a free slot for me to update my recently status@@
My final is coming...so most of the time i will be busy practicing and studying@@
STRESS !!!! TENSION !!!!
Well, yesterday which mean 2nd April 2011 is the first day i started my Teaching Career again@@
Everything goes fine and is kind of surprise that all of the student are not afraid of me^^
*Well..should i happy with it or sad with it???lolx*
After i finish teaching i went to have a dinner with a fella^^
First of all i would like to say Thank You for being such a gentleman...
Why i would say so...
BECAUSE....He is kind of automatically ask that am I need help of carrying my bag@@
*normally most of the guys won't be so caring...and so automatically...and don't even care about taking a girls bag@@*
*He is the 3rd guy being so automatically in my life...1st guy is my longest relationship ex-boyfriend, 2nd guy is my best brother(HonYew)*


Okay..here's the photos of Chilis ^^
The Dinning set^^

The Table Design^^lolx

Chicken with Portobolio Mushroom
- The mushroom taste nice..love it so mut><
- The broccoli and carrots also my favourite^^
-Overall rating will be 4 stars ^^
*Reason: the sauce got a bit too little...if the sauce can be more a bit i think it will taste much more nicer...And the mash potato with the bacon above...is a bit tasteless if it can put on some sour cream sauce i guess it will be better^^*

Lam Shoulder
- The Mash Potato with the sour cream sauce above make it taste nice and perfect^^
-The Garlic Bread is been a perfect match with the sour cream mash potato@.@
- The Broccoli and the Carrots well cooked, not overcooked^^
-Overall rating will be 4 stars
*Reason: The Lamb Meat need to be careful while cooking with it...because some parts not being well cooked yet^^

This is the overall of my Chilis Night^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top