Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nonsence

Many people...ask me the same question......
Do you have any bf now???
NO....I said...then they all just...
ARE YOU telling the truth.....i dont believe.....
OMG.....is it....me....100%got bf...?????
Nowadays....i prefer to be single and available cannot meh..............haiyo....><
erm.....
i'm waiting.....the one.....who can really.....
can be trusted.....
can protect me.....
can love me deeply.....
honestly.....
guy.........ya...mayb....no such guys...just in the fairy tales story.....
i wonder if i can like the ENCHANTED movie character jump into the storybooks...
life change....haha....

'' I'm just a normal girl....
but you....is a shining star among the crowd....
i can notice you .....but u cant notice me in a crowd.......''

haha...this is...what....i also dunno...just suddenly....feel to write out.....this sentences....

''Do you want to be my forever''?????

Today i have my aural exam...sight singing....
i feel so emberrasing....and so sad.....
i wish i can be much more confidence....much more clever....much more brave....
i know the answer...but at last....
i nervous....very very nervous.....all wrong....
i feel so down....i nearly cry out.....
lucky.....sasa.....yin chi jie jie......tam me....
but i also feel so useless....of myself....
everytime...if there are 1nd people looking me perform....i ...
will become a wood....become very nervous...
everything jz go worst....><....GOD....
help me ....
take me out of it....
CONFIDENCE.....Where are my confidence...
i still remember...when i was young....i am a very confidence and brave litle girl...
since when...i start to become so...unconfidence....so useless....so a shame for my parents><....

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top