Thursday, October 15, 2009

Irritating~~~Girls Thinking

Am i irritating for you????
Am i disturbing you???
Maybe....you are right....i'm very irritating....
i found that....i have to do a decision....to stop everything happen....
It shouldn't happen....Impossible to be happen...
I promise myself....not to fall in love again....i have to do it....
From now on...i wont find u anymore...i wont think of u anymore...
For you and me...is a good decision...maybe..i think...ya....maybe....
Is my fault...i have not follow my promise....

I know..for you my attitude is small minded....
But you know why i'm angry????reason is easy to be answer....
But for guys....they wont think so many...they just know...
you angry for small matter is small minded....
you find him when he busy is irritating....
you ask him to guess smth....is lazy to think.....
Guys never knows what girls want....what girls thinkin....NEVER.....
for guys..they will say...dunno what you girls thinking==....funny...hahaha....==

Avoid yourself to fall in love with a guy u shouldn't to be love....
it is so ....sad..........and....hard...so HURT......
From now on.....close your heart girl....dont let it open again....No....for yourself....
Keep everything in a cage....
and lock it up.....
surronded with a lot of torn....to protect yourself...
dont let your tears drop of again....say NO.....remember....NO....LET GO....

Every girls natural attitude....Small Minded....100%
wish you know my feelings....but dont wish u know my feelings......sometimes...
so scare you will avoid me....you will ignore me.....
So...i choose to escape....run away....hide up....
mayb.....
i'm scare u know the truth of me....
the truth of my feelings to you....
NO.....LET GO......

1......


2.......

3........................I WILL DISSAPPEAR FROM YOUR DREAM AND YOUR REAL LIFE FOREVER......

I WILL CAGE MY FEELINGS UP.....IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.......









NO...........LET GO ANYMORE.........ENOUGH FOR BLEEDING.......IS TIME TO STOP BLEEDING AND CRYING......FOR U..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top