Sunday, October 11, 2009

Violin OR Guitar OR Non Music Student

Today....i ask my mummy....

Xian: mummy....can i buy a guitar as my birthday present??
Mummy: HAIYO....Why you want buy guitar...buy for what....got use meh...???
Xian: YA la....i want learn ma...den i can sing and play together ....hehe
Mummy: Dont want la...you concentrate on your piano...done well on your grade 8 exam only we talk about it.....

Xian: Yer...how can like this de....i want ar....

My mom's sister : Xian ar Xian.....why you want take guitar.....not suit your style also...you choose violin la...but is after your grade 8 piano exam 1st we only think about it la.....!!!!!!

Xian: But....but....

My mom's sister : No need but la....you concentrate your piano...if done with flying colors then only talk about it....

Xian: huh.....MERIT OR DISTINCTION???

MY MUMMY....: IF CAN SURE IS DISTINCTION LA..HAIYO.....If not u waste my $$$$$ lo...

haiz......why the image of me to everyone is classical...piano....violin...flute....but not guitar...drum or contem. student.....

hmmmm...or even i'm not a music student too??????
Recently .....

I have lose my way...the path which occur infront of me berfore just dissappear suddenly....
i feel so lonely...silent...scary....no one can help me....no one wish to do so....no one want to lend a helping hand for me?????
Even someone will do so...but i think i cant manage to reach the helping hand....cannot feel it...touch it...or grab it...

I'm sucks in music....someone tell me....that.....if you sucks den i mean nothing...pls....pls...pls
Please dont say so...actually u done very well....
For me...NEVER HAVE A DREAM COME TRUE.....

Sucks LIFE.....
Sucks IMAGINATION...
Sucks MUSIC SENSE....
Sucks PERSONALITY......
Sucks INNER PART.....
Sucks OUTER PART.....
Sucks VOICES.....
Sucks RESULT......
Sucks suCKs SUCKSSSSSSS....

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top