Friday, October 9, 2009

HURT

Recently...i fall in love with this song...when i first heard this song....my heart was caught by it's lyrics and melody....Christina Aguilera....her voice is amazing....this song is about her life with her father....I can feel that she miss her fasther so much...i'm wondering....how will i survive if my parents pass away><.....i sure will cry hardly....even thought we did argue with each other all the times...but...is kind of communication to increase our relationship...

My tears drop down ....
so touching lyrics ....
Do you feel the same feeling as me?????
Love between family is really very very important in our life....and it is memorable...
Even a devil or demon...also will feel so touch after listening this songs...
Use you heart ...imagination...and ear....listening carefully the lyrics....SO TOUCHING.....
DAISUKI DES.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top