Sunday, October 11, 2009

Recently......i'm so confuse about my life in the future....
Is it this is what i want....this is what i need....this is my future.....????
Suddenly everything just out of track.....
Think back my secondary school life.......free cognitive.....free life.......no pressure....full of pleasure.....most important is....the decision made by yourself....wont out of track....you wont feel lost....not insurance at all.....

Today.....is Sunday.....
this week my life just campus, home and music center.....
i dont feel to go out at all.....i feel so shame to go out and see everyone.....
likes...everyone using those very weird eye sight starring or watching at me...and discussing me....

Someone told me why my blog always write till so emotional....so gloomy....
HMMmm.....you told me everything can be very easy to solve...dont think till so complicated and make yourself so unhappy ....
I really thanks for your advice and helping hand....
you teach me a lot of things and thinking....this time...is time to let me face the truth...i'm sucks....haha.....

Am i suitable for study this courses????should i continue????
Everyone around me look so shinny and gorgeous.....
but...i cant even saw my own shadow now....everywhere so dark and cold.....
Even The God.....cry for me too

==Living alone in the dark castle , 365 days raining non stop==

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top