Thursday, August 26, 2010

♫♪ Un-Fair ♫♪

Life is so unfair and full of unfair thingy happen. But how come as a family also can be so unfair.
Today i wanted to blog about my unhappiness recently. I very moody recently. Today i just have a small arguement with my mummy. Till now i also cant even find a best answer for why you caring a Shit more then a Human Being.
I really suspect that am i your daughter? ? ? Why can't you just stand at my side and think of my idea and feelings??? Is it cause you are PARENTS so you got the right of being turn the truth to a FALSE? ? ?
I am your daughter, i am a Human Being. I not a slave, i not your Release Stress Bin. Why can't you treat me better then a Shit? ? ? That SHIT not working for 2 or 3 years. I jsut jobless for 1 month beside i did find job. I DID !!!
I got study from monday till friday. I've try my best to find a weekend/freelance job to earn some money for myself. I even tough of finding a job that can earn a part of salary as your monthly saving while i studying. But is really hard to find a job nowadays especially weekend's job. When i jobless, you the one who stand out and SHOUT : I WILL SUPPORT YOU WHENEVER YOU LACK OF MONEY !'.AWESOME...WELL DONE...I'm so touching and appreciate of your offer. But the main point is you just know i wasting your money and always scolding or grumble me wasting your money. GOOD !!! Now you're the KING !!!
Why can't even you see the Right side of me? ? ? Why you just know how to complain and grumble at me? Why you just know how to compare me with those Talented and Intelligent people? ? ?
I really....feel so tiring of being your daughter and try to get your caring.
Every time when the holiday reach, i really very scare, happy and even unhappy. I'm happy because there's a time for me to stay away from my studies and relax myself. I'm scare and unhappy because when i'm standard 5, my holiday become no holiday at all. Others having fun with friends or hanging out with friends, but i have to do this at home do this at home and even not allowed to go out with friends. Others can sleep till at least 12pm, if is me today sleep till 12pm or 1pm tomorrow just can sleep till 10am. My holiday is full of holidays works and preparations. Why? ? ? Not because i am clever. Is because she think that the more exercise i do, no matter how i don't understand the subject i also can figure it out by doing all the holiday works. This i won't blame you, i will thank you for being so concern about my studies. As a parents also wish that their own children got a better results and future. But, now i'm not a child anymore. I am a 20 years old girl. Next year i'm 21 years old. I have my rights and mature thinking to choose my own path. 
There are too much of things to write. If i keep on writing i can bet that my rooms will float in red, because of over crying.
I cry not because i want you to care me more.
I cry not because i want you to think i am innocent.
I cry is because i really feel so anger.
I cry is because i really feel so unfair.
I cry is because my heart really tired.
I cry is because my heart really feel so Pain and Sour ! ! !


*If i change to a person you don't even know, this is the ending you made by your own hands ! Don't Regret !!!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top