Thursday, August 19, 2010

♫♪ Choco. Time ♫♪

Good Evening my fellow readers and friends. Today i would like to share you something Delicious ^^.
If you are my friends you sure will be curious that why i will write a post about Chocolate ><..hahaXD
Oh my dear friends...This Choco. is different from the others.
♫♪ This is the Choco. i wanted to promote today ^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Muackz~ ♫♪

♫♪ This is the new Ferrero ♫♪

♫♪ Give this cute little Ferrero a kiss before i ate it>< ♫♪

♫♪ Tada...Black in color...just like DARK CHOCO. ♫♪

♫♪ What are you looking at??? I wanted to eat it now^^ble..XP ♫♪

♫♪ Ahhh~ ♫♪

♫♪ Hmm~ ♫♪

♫♪ YUUMMYYY !!! ♫♪

I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!
NOT TOO SWEET ~
Just like Dark Choco.

♫♪From now on~you are my Favourite ^^♫♪
♫♪Muackz♫♪
Night and sweet dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top