Sunday, August 22, 2010

♫♪ Single Ladies's Day ♫♪

♫♪ All the single Ladies, all the single ladies...Now put your hands up ! Up in the club, now we just broke up. I'm doing own little thing ! Decided to dip and now you wanna trip. Coz another brother noticed me. I'm up on him, he up on me ! Don't pay him any attention.....Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it ...♫♪


Good evening my fellow friends and readers. Today the post is about Single Ladies's Day. I'm sorry for the technical problem i have to wait till tonight only can share my happy and full of enjoyment Single Ladies's Day with you. Please to accept my apologize and wish you really like it^^.

I having class every friday at about 11am to 1pm. This friday (20th august 2010) after my class i plan to 'shop' for my book ! I can't even found one of the Chopin's Nocturne at my music center so i plan to find the book at Sungai Wang Chamber Music Center.
I have never been there before and i don't even know the location of it. Somehow i will even get lost inside of Sungai Wang@@.Yup, it is really terrible>
So, i have to find someone which is free and able to accompany me^^.First person i though is Sook Shin. Unfortunately, she having class that time. Hmm~How about Sook Fei? Nah~ She just started her new semester, common sense told me that she supposing to having class now. How about Yao Yao?Well, MMU is way too far@@. Left one more person which is actually Min's Friend, Ying. I make a call to her then she told me that she is way too free>
So, i drive my little city and rush to Ampang to fetch her and go to buy the 'poo-ky book' with me.
While we were on the way to our destination i saw a 'sport-y sport' car @@ It is so Shinny  !!!


♫♪ WTF 811 ♫♪

♫♪ Can go to buy TOTO or magnum ^^♫♪

♫♪ Nice rite??? ♫♪


About 20 minutes, we reach Sungai Wang. For some reason i prefer to park my Little City at Time Square's carpark. It make me feel more safe to park my car there@@. Besides, Sungai Wang just opposite of Time Square ^^. 
After we parked out car, we decided to have out lunch. Do you guys still remember what i have promise before? ? ? Well, let me recall your memory^^. I promise to show you the roughly scene of BBQ Plaza. So, i suggest Ying to have out lunch at BBQ Plaza^^.


♫♪ This is the roughly scene of it^^.



♫♪ This is the sauce and the chillies, onion and 'limau' for you to put into the sauce ♫♪

♫♪ You may dip your raw material on the sauce and put on the frying pan^^ ♫♪



♫♪ This is how it look like ^^♫♪

Normally people will though of
OMG~Frying things at indoor? ? ?
For sure our cloths and hair or skin will be full of oil@@
Calm down boys and girls,
Don't worry. They having air-condition^^
Even though it's still oily but the percentage will be decrease^^

♫♪ See...She is our 'model' ♫♪

♫♪ She doesn't worry about it at all^^ ♫♪



♫♪ Even me also don't even give a damn bullshit of care^^ ♫♪


♫♪ This is the 'ending' of the pan^^hahaXD ♫♪



♫♪ The front of BBQ Plaza^^ ♫♪


After full-filling our starving drummers inside our stomach, we head to our destination Sungai Wang Plaza. If you are malaysian or you know the location of this place. For sure you will know there are a lot of people standing at the opposite road under the bridge and sell their things or stuffy@@. Those people are very 'KIND' right? ? ?
Normally, i can run trough of those 'Kind Fella'.Unfortunately, while i walking pass that time there are a lady pushing me from the right side and another lady pushing me from the left side. So, i become a Sardin and i can't even give a damn shit move.
Those 'Kind Fella' are so kind of it. They saw me having 'traffic problem', they run to my front, right, left side and even behind of me to 'protect' me@@. I am so glad of it time and i'm also thinking the way to RUN !!! Haiz~They are surrounding me and i have no way to go. So, i have act that i am so glad and thank you for your help.
After showing them the thank you face expression, those 'Kind Hearted fellas' give me a card and ask me to open up and see what i got. Same i have no choice so i accompany them to 'play' children game@@
After listen to their bullshit prizes and alien language sentences.I finally found a hole for me to run away from those 'kind fellas' .Phew~

♫♪ We wear the same shirt  and shoe that we have^^ ♫♪


After having the WAR with those 'kind fellas' , Ying told me that she feel to go starbucks and have our tea time. So we decided to have out tea time at Time Square Border's Starbucks. We went there and take a book and order our beverage and sit down on the sofa, relax ourselves by drinking out beverage and reading our book^^.

♫♪ So serious@@ ♫♪


♫♪ Roughly scene of Border's Starbucks^^ ♫♪



♫♪ Me with my new beverage ♫♪


♫♪ The price of my beverage^^ ♫♪


♫♪ Our same Shoe Picture^^ ♫♪


♫♪ The book that i bought^^ ♫♪


♫♪ The sweet that i bought^^ ♫♪


♫♪ This is my day^^ ♫♪

How about yours? ? ?
Wish you love it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top