Wednesday, August 4, 2010

♫♪ Delicious ♫♪

Good afternoon my fellow readers^^this post i should update it by today midnight>


Well..how's your day yesterday???Yesterday i wake up in the morning kinda early about 1030am...let my so called sister wake me up by keeping calling me>she known herself as a cat@@)
While i reach the The Garden ,i make a call to Min ...because i don't know which room they are in actually><
Opps~Don't think wrong ya...actually we decided to Sing K at The Garden's Red Box ...hahahXD
When i go in the room(Room 42) ....O.M.F.G...all the songs they pick are all Emo Love Songs= = !!!
The only thing i can do is accompany the 2 emo girls sing out all their unhappy things...just Min accompany them at a side....So it really obvious who are the 2 emo girls XD
Let me try to list out those Emo Songs  in my memory.....hmm~Gosh~i forget every single of the songs@@
Is this kind of case known as...a person who having a little bit of Amnesia? ? ?pity me..T.T


We finish out Sing K section at about 3 pm...then we accompany the Miss Cat-ty to Mid Valley HTC shop search her HTC PHONE !!!! I also want to buy a new Handphone@@
I NEED A JOB !!!! I NEED MONEY!!!!!


HaizzzZZZzzzz~ after we accompany her survey her HTC Phone , we decided to went to have our ' lunch ' at Delicious !!! I'm so excited because this is the 1st time i went to eat Delicious Food^^
♫♪ This is Delicious Design ♫♪

♫♪ Tada....this is the Table Placing ♫♪

♫♪ Cornish Clotted Cream ♫♪

♫♪ This is one of the Dessert ♫♪
♫♪ Rapsberry Apple Crumble with Vanila Ice-Cream ♫♪
♫♪ It taste Sour if you eat without the Vanila Ice-Cream ♫♪
♫♪ BUT if you eat with the Vanile Ice-Cream it taste very...Sweet and Sour ♫♪
♫♪ Just like the taste of A Couple Relationship ♫♪

♫♪ This is Chocolate XXXX...(ops...forget the name><) ♫♪

♫♪ This is my Beverage...hahah...a cup of ♫♪
♫♪ WATER ♫♪
♫♪

Around 4 something , Min have to go back home and prepare herself to back Ipoh><so miss her T.T
The Miss Cat-ty went home at the same time also...and left me and Ying...So we decided to go for next destination...Time Square ^^
We went there for Window shopping .....This is the 1st time...i go out with her...just 2 of us@@
Coming to dinner time...she bring me to B.B.Q PLAZA have dinner@@This is also my 1st time...FIRST TIME eat this@@so excited^^....This time i didn't bring my camera out..so no pictures about B.B.Q PLAZA..so...i plan to go there 2nd time...with someone who is having the destiny with me^^hahaXD
I promise if i went there for 2nd time...i will take a lot of pictures about it^^...Sorry for the technical problems ya^^...heheXD

This is my yesterday life^^How about you???wish that today is a good day for you too^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top