Sunday, August 15, 2010

♫♪ Life ♫♪


Hello my fellow readers, this post I supposed to posted during midnight. But because of some technical problem (Wireless problem) I unable to uploaded anything to my blog><.Once again sorry for the late updated post>

Yesterday, I wake up at around 1pm. Well please don’t judge me , this is the 1st time in this month I sleep till so LATE only wake up. It’s been a long time I had never have enough rest. Unfortunately, beauty things cannot last long because today morning I wake up very early and I just have 4-5 hours durations of sleeping time.
Sometimes really wish to live somewhere alone, such as Overseas ? ! ? hahaXD

Let’s leave that alone and continue our story. Yesterday, I went out at about 330pm with some guy friends to have my BRUNCH = =.It is about 330 I don’t even have anything inside my stomach, keep on doing this and that for my family but somehow I feel like no one is appreciate with it@@What to do? ? ?The only thing I can do is keep inside my heart !!!
I let someone brought me to a place known as ASIA CAFÉ .We went to play pool and actually I wanted to have BRUNCH while they playing pool but because of over hunger I feel so FULL AND WANTED TO VOMIT. So, I just sit at there and watch them play pool. Why I’m not playing with them? ? ? It’s easy , because I am a very sucks player@@ NEWBIE ! ! ! hahaXD

♫♪  This is the roughly scene of Asia Cafe's Pool and Snooker ♫♪ 
♫♪ Normally this kind of places will be kinda Smoky! ! ! ♫♪ 
♫♪  Maybe the places is kinda BIG and Less People Smoking ♫♪ 
♫♪ So i don't feel like very hard to Breath^^♫♪ 
 
♫♪  This is Shon Chong ♫♪ 
♫♪ He is a very kind and hilarious guy^^ ♫♪ 
♫♪  My so called BOSS !!! ♫♪ 
* No salary for secretary= =..haiz...T.T*
L.O.L. XD


♫♪  Kelvin ♫♪ 
♫♪ He also a very kind and hilarious guy ^^ ♫♪ 
♫♪ This is Kelvin's Elmo ^^ ♫♪ 

♫♪  Shayne ♫♪ 
♫♪ Actually he is a very nice guy but dunno why he talk less@@ ♫♪ 
♫♪  He feel shy ? ? ? Nah~ I have no idea@@♫♪ 
♫♪ He is busy sms-ing Carmen (his gf) ^^ ♫♪ 

At about 5pm, I suggested to have some Cold Desserts for the Super Hot weather. Some of them went home and search for other entertainment. Left me, ats and shon went for Cold Desserts.The most famous Desserts at Subang Jaya is Snow Flake.

♫♪ This is the roughly environment of Snow Flake ♫♪ 
1st picture and 2nd Picture -  Environment and the advertisement of Snow Flake
3rd picture -  Is the washroom XD
4th picture - Is Beeping UFO
*While your desserts is ready to serve, the beeping UFO will vibrate*
5th picture - It's the bill^^


♫♪  These two fellas is Shon ( Left Side) and ATS (Right Side) ♫♪ 
♫♪ They two starring at the Beeping UFO ♫♪ 
♫♪ I think they too desperate for the Desserts ♫♪ 
♫♪ HAHAHAHAH XD ♫♪ 

♫♪  This is Snow Flake best seller ♫♪ 
♫♪  It also known as Best Seller ♫♪ 
♫♪  The orange color balls are made by Sweet Potato ♫♪ 
♫♪ The Beige color balls are made by  Yam ♫♪ 

At about 630pm, we left Snow Flake and head back home. Actually i am the only one who heading home>< They have their own plan after sending me home.There's also a wrong info. actually i am heading to my sister's home (so called sister, Min ). Me and Ying plan to have dinner at her house so that later on of our 2nd round will be easier for Min. If not she need to fetch me and went to ampang fetch Ying .
Since the two fellas keep on talking something i don't know and not interested so is time to cAmWhore ! ! !

♫♪  This is ME... this is who i am ^^ ♫♪ 

Around 715pm, dinner start. After dinner, i take a short nap at Min's Brother bedroom. Don't think wrong, actually his brother went overseas for work and his room become Min's Land. So, i just go and take a nap at there XD
♫♪ 
Z
ZZ
ZZZ
ZZ
Z
♫♪ 

At around 9 something, we went to Shin and Hui house to wait discuss where to YumCha ( night time tea time) ^^.
Sometimes waiting for someone to settle their own stuff is kinda boring. The only thing you can do is CamwHoRe ! ! !hahaXD

♫♪  This is Me again^^ ♫♪ 

♫♪  Me and Ying ♫♪ 

♫♪  Ying (Left Side) and Me again@@ ♫♪ 

♫♪  3 of the bloggers Camwhor-ing ♫♪ 
hahaXD
♫♪ Ying(Left Side), Shin(middle, 1st picture) and me ^^ ♫♪ 

♫♪  This is Ying ♫♪ 
♫♪  She using my camera Camwhore= =hahahXD ♫♪ 

Around 10 something, they finally got a conclusion for YumCha places. So all of us sit Min's Car and head to our destination, Kuchai Lama PappaRich .

♫♪   This is the roughly environment of Kuchai Lama PappaRich ♫♪ 
♫♪  Min(left picutre 1st person), Shin( Left picture the girl holding camera)♫♪ 
♫♪  Hui ( shin's sister, the right picture pink color shirt girl), Fai (right picture the only guy)♫♪ 
♫♪  Ying (right picture the front girl) ♫♪ 
♫♪ There is one more people, Hau (Hui's bf) ♫♪ 
*don't have his picture because forget to take a picture about him@@sorry ya XD*
♫♪  This are our Foods and Beverages ^^ ♫♪
 
♫♪  Me and my favourite drink -  Iced Honey Lemon ♫♪ 

♫♪  PappaRich ♫♪ 
*Somehow i feel that, The garden's PappaRich the best ^^*
This is my day..How about yours? ? ?
Wish you happy all the time^^
♫♪  Night and sweet Dreams ♫♪ 























No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top