Sunday, August 1, 2010

♫♪ R.I.P. ♫♪

♫♪ Long time i have stop updating my recently post...today is Sunday which mean the starting of a new week><♫♪
♫♪This is one of the pieces that i might have to learn how to play@@♫♪
♫♪Kinda scare and don't even confidence at all..because prelude and fugue the most hardest part to played is fugue part @@♫♪
♫♪This music video i post just only prelude part@@♫♪haiz~HOW HOW HOW !!!!!!!!



♫♪ This is the hardest part of the pieces which is FUGUE !!! ♫♪
♫♪There are 4 voices in one pieces ♫♪
♫♪Each time of them have their own take tuns as a melody line@@♫♪
♫♪ARRRRrrrrr ~ ♫♪
♫♪ I'm going to become so abnormal if i really success to play out the whole pieces♫♪
♫♪That time i will be keep on stick with my new 'darling' ♫♪
♫♪ Nowadays my darling is 'laptop' but no longer will be...'PIANO'♫♪
♫♪
Stress StReSs STRESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!
About a few days i lost my appetite 
About a few days i just only ate 2 meals a day
About a few days i have been wearing a lot of SMILING MASK !!!
♫♪
Today i have my 1st meal at about 430pm
Wake up in the morning then rush for my private Theory class
Do all the Theory more then 6 hours
My mind cover by all of the 
♫♪
♫♪ Italian Terms ♫♪
♫♪ Musical Rules ♫♪
♫♪ Time Signatures ♫♪
♫♪ Key Signatures ♫♪
♫♪ Sequences ♫♪
♫♪ Motifs ♫♪
♫♪ Imitations ♫♪
♫♪ Rhythmic Patterns ♫♪
♫♪ Composing ♫♪
♫♪ Composers ♫♪
♫♪ Chords ♫♪
♫♪
Now i announce...I AM DIED !!!! (Buried Alive by all the music notes and terms !!!!)
R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top