Friday, August 13, 2010

♫♪ Music Life ♫♪ Gelato^^ ♫♪

Hello my fellow readers, so sorry for the late updated about my life>
So, how are you guys been? ? ? Is everything okay? ? ?
I just finish my final and now i need to prepare my own private class exam...Theory exam...T.T
held on 6th Sept. 2010....OMG...so nervous..i don't even know what to do at all@@
Just pray for it...to PASS...enough><
Even though now i am having 2 weeks holiday..but i still cannot leave music from my side at all.
It is surrounding me all the time..even though when i sleeping i also feel that music is surrounding me= =
Am i gone crazy or i am ABNORMAL? ? ?
Don't bother about am i abnormal now= =..Let's have a look with GELATO !!!
It ice-cream really nice...better then Baskin Robbin and even cheaper then it.,
The pictures i will update by tomolo noon...because of some technical problems, i unable to upload single of them= =
These is my day..so how about you? ? ?
Wish you happy and enjoy your day...Night and Sweet Dreams^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top