Friday, August 6, 2010

♫♪ COINCIDENCE

Music is all around us ....No matter where we are..there is still music all around us !!! hahaXD

Today i updated this blog is because i kinda stress of recently incident...recently those Emo Stuffy like a Tsunami those wave coming non-stop feel so tiring
One day, i will be totally collapse Collapse CoLlApSe ~~~~~ARRRrrrrrRRRRRRR ~~~~
Oh Gosh~ Those stress make my mind Shut Down can't think at all...what to do? ? ?
I have no idea what SHITs i am writing here@@sorry ya...><
Just now...my so called sister find me to have a chat at msn about next weekend plan...she coming back by next weekend...and she plan to go I-City with 'him'....Well...maybe you or you all (so called family) will think that i refused to go there because of 'him' even though i very desperate to><
But i would like to make it clear !!!
That day i emo NOT BECAUSE OF HIM !!!
That day i no attended for the movie NOT BECAUSE OF HIM !!!
That day i no attended for bowling NOT BECAUSE OF HIM !!!
The I-CITY plan i don't want to follow because i have set a rules for myself...the rules are:
(1) No ex-bf memory please !
(2) I just want a sweet memory with a person i precious the most !
(3) Even no BF i just want to have the memory with family or so called family !
*exclude him...this i admit..i can't even face it..because i have set it at my 1st rules cannot break the rules*
I wanted to clarify one thing is...I am totally TOTALLY LET GO HIM ALR !!!
Can you guys please stop assume he still having a piece of PLACE inside my heart? ? ?
I just wanted to be friend with him so that we can be like before A GANG of us ...happily...don't have any walls between us !!!
Very obvious is that he is the one who avoiding me ...don't want to solve the problem... dragging the same problem !!!!
He is the one who told me before he will settle it with me FACE-TO-FACE !!!
I know while he back here... a lot of things i done is like so RIDICULOUS so COINCIDENCE...but those i really no plan to avoid him at all...is just like a COINCIDENCE from the beginning till now !!!
Explanation end~trust or not..depends on you guys !!! 
Stop judging my feelings towards HIM !
♫♪ Good night and sweet Dreams ! ♫♪


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top