Friday, April 23, 2010

♥~Thats Why You Go Away~♥

♥Thats why you go away
For some people this might be kind of emo song...for me this song is categorized as one of the song that really touch my heart... in my C drive( mind) since i was young><...The lyrics is damn freaking meaningful...I dunno why when i listen to this song i will think back a lot of things which i have been keep it deep inside my heart...I never tell anyone about my feelings easily because i don't wanted someone or anyone worried about me...about my stuff my problem...i just will tell out some when i really feel so fade up and stress till unable to keep(which also means exploded)...
I've been studying in UCSI for one year foundation...the only once i exploded is because i really unable to keep it anymore...Stress for everything that happen around me...Long time i don't even exploded alr..but 2010...this year...feb. happen two biggest changes in my life....mar. stress for studies...apr. stress for exam exam exam... finally now i have time to stop by my blog and update the negative side of me...

♥I don't wanna miss a thing♥
This also another song that categorized in my favorite album in C drive ...lol...The lyrics of the song can tell me a lot of kinds of feeling through your heart to your lover...I dont wanna close my eyes i dont want to fall asleep...This mention that how much u miss a person that which u really concern ...really cares...i wonder that is there anyone will really will be such kind loyalty to his or her partner or lover><....Anyway this just a MV...which means not reality stuff either...so...since it is not a real scene...you shouldn't still dreaming that there will be someone like AEROSMITH...haha...
A lot of people will think of their lover will be a leng zai or leng lui and damn perfect people...OMG..my dear bro. and sis...wake up pls@@...Dont fall asleep anymore...wake up and stay awake...use your REAL EYES and look around the world the society ...if you still dont wake up when u really going to step out to this dominant society you will very hard to survive...because in this reality society everything is about prove...about material...dont event hink that dreaming can be survive==...

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top