Monday, April 26, 2010

Jealousy...misunderstanding....

This post...i wanted to write for a girl....
I know her since i when to uni. ....i still rmb out happy life time...but now...because of jealousy and misunderstanding...she damn freaking hate me...
if you saw this...i wish that u can be calm and finished it up....
I'm sorry that b4 if i hurt you or what...
the 1st thing i wanted to clear up is...me and 'him' (the one u like in sem 1)....
we are best friend...we never be couple at all..so pls dont think that i did steal ur 'bf' behind of you....i not blaming you...just wanted this biggest misunderstanding can be settle....and...i want mention one more serious thingy....
yes...i might be is a player to you..but seriously...even though i play...i also wont even touch a single hair of my friend target or bf....coz i cannot go pass my ownself about this...
2nd thing i need to tell you is...i never interested to the guy that u interested now...1st he is not my type even yes...i wont grab it or what...coz i treat u as my frenz...and is ur target ..i wont even add a single hand or leg into it...coz i know the hurts of it....
these are the things i wanted you to know..and wanted to clear the misunderstanding in ur mind...
besides...mostly of the day i wearing shorts or skirts...the main problem..less people will really trsut..bu the thing i wrote now is a truth...trust or not is depends on u...main reason why i not wearing jeans often is because my skin is a damn sensitive kind of skin...i will get itchy or red red color when i touch too much chemical thingy and dust....even hot....also....
so thats why i often wear less cloth ....the reason is not to attract anyone...just my sensitive skin problem...for you thise reason damn akward and weird but is true...i got it since i was young....
And i damn scare hot also because of this stupid problem....haha><...trust or not depends on u.,.i just wanted to tell u the truth....
Kla...i think i finish what i need to tell inside my heart...now is depends on you...since the day i knew you...i consider u as my best friends till now so many things happen i also dont even angry u ....coz...simple reason....i am a very simple person....^^...night wish you have a nice dream....my friends^^

1 comment:

  1. You know if this is for me, I really got nothin to say cuz that wasnt the reason why i was pissed! And come on, i'm not jealous there is always reasons behind this anger.. Oh gosh! Wth?!

    ReplyDelete

back to top