Sunday, April 25, 2010

FRIENDS...LOOK...INNER....TRUSWORTHY

What is the definition of friends to you?
Why my look can have so many bad image...such as cheap girl, player, bitch, 38 poh, 3 gu 6 poh, lan c lan y, clubber....
Is it the look of a person can represent everything???
Why can just dont listen to others and look the person inner by urself???
Is it so fun to fooling a person who really trully used the real heart to be ur friends...and wish that everything you this friends got is happy???
IF yes...den what for you still need a single friends in your life???then what for you still need to smile or talk to me...make me to trust you...
Many ppl think that i really a god that can handle thing... mostly i can..but in my life there are two important thing i can really keep my emotion nicely...because i damn fucking concern about it...1ST...IS FRIENDSHIP TO GIRLS...in my life i have less girls friends...why most of them like to hate me...Even though if u really fall in love to a guy that i really close to...if i know that...i sure wont even think about him...because you is my friend....i concern about you i concern about your feeling..but why...why you wanted to hurt me....why cannot trust me....is it because of my look...if yes..tell me la...THEN FROM THAT TIME...I WILL WEAR LIKE CHUN GU...ACT AS A NERD...
maybe for others you think i'm stupid...but for me..i think is worth..
Why everytime sure because of guys...guys everywhere also got..why because of them you all wanted to talk such thing and hurt me...and 'throw stone ' to me...is it really that the main reason...MY OUTER LOOKING= =...ISH~
Somehow i damn fucking hate myself...need time to be alone@@....

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top