Monday, April 12, 2010

Date Night

Today, i went for a movie with xiao huei , sasa, kim, wen shin, and joslyn....
Me and xiao huei is the 1st ppl to reach MV....becoz...we two is classical student so we done our jury in the morning...OMG..today morning really a nightmare to me....i've remembered the wong time of my jury...the actual time should be 0945am but..in my memory it is recorded in 12pm....WTF.....shit ...i was so damn fucking nervous and worried that the lecturers(examiners) dont even let me to take the jury exam and fail me...but luckily they are kind...they let me have my exam ...
Many ppl ask me: hey, ally how's your exam???
I sure ans:it is sucks....die alr...need extend 1 more sem becoz of this stupid jury exam...actually...is a truth..today i play the stupid baroque pieces...O.M.G. is damn sucks man...shit shit shit S.H.I.T~~~coming to the end of the piece i do IMPROVISATION....WTF....sure 0 mark alr....T.T....really wish i could pass this foundation jury if not i will stop studying at UCSI alr@@....
Listz is my second piece...this piece i very conidence...haha....coz i not used to play it out in memory...i just need to raise the piano stand, put the fail on it...and look and feel and play it out....thats all....haha@@
After jury....i went to movie at MV with 5 of the frenz...as i alr mention at the starting of the blog@@....
DATE NIGHT is the movie i watched just now..it is damn freaking aweome...although i really feel to punch of whack the 'MR AND MRS FORSTER'= =....damn fucking annoying....but is quite nice to watch such LOVE COMEDY MOVIE....
Inside this movie the most highlight sentence is 'ZIP UP YOUR VIRGINA'...wow~~~COOL....
erm....now i'm in the library and waiting the time goes by....becoz i'm going to have my private class at 2030pm...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top