Sunday, April 25, 2010

My life

In my life...i dont even have much female friends...
Most of them will be good infront of me...but damn freaking hate me at my back...haha...
funny hor???
Firstly i though..is because i damn like a girl which just came out from the village...
dont know how to dress up....so they think i damn out dated...dont like me...
FINE....
so my dream is to be a pretty girl when i grow up...be a girl that which not too out dated...be a girl which is not noob in everything...be a girl which can make them admire...
i started to change in form 4....i wanted to be a real girl...i wanted to be just like them..i wanted them to be admire me..and like me...and wanted to hang out with me...
All i want just have more female friends and less people dont like me...
after finish secondary school...i used up about a year to chg my style my look my attitude...my everything to make it perfectly....although not so perfect but i did change...a lot a lot....
I though i change my style..may taste to fashion..my look...my attitude to a much more cheerful girl...i will get to know more female friends they really like me...
But at last...i found that...is really...my life sucks...nothing will really come true....hahaha..= =..WTF....i try my best to change my outer and either inner....is about 360 degrees of changing...at last...haha...same....same...SAME~~~~~~~~.....

1 comment:

  1. = =..u alw think of those korean artist throw so much money to them...u also dont think about this point...= =...

    ReplyDelete

back to top