Sunday, September 12, 2010

♥ What a girl want ♥

Today, i wanted to share a story to you all..wish you all enjoy the story^^


Girl: thanks for the fun day

Boy : NO problem

Girl: can i ask You a few Questions?

Boy : sure o.o

Girl: And...

Girl: be honest 

Girl: have i ever crossed your mind?

Boy : NO...

Girl: Do you like me?

Boy : NO...

Girl: Do u want me?

Boy : NO...

Girl: Would you cry if i left ?

Boy : NO...

Girl: Would you live for me?

Boy : NO...

Girl: Would you do anything for me?

Boy : NO...

Girl: Choose me or your life?

Boy : my life



The girl ran away in shock depression

The boy ran after her and told her...



The reason you never crossed my mind because

Your Always on my mind



The reason why i don't like you is because

I love you



The reason i don't want is because

I need you



The reason why i wouldn't cry if left

Because i'll die if you left



The reason i wouldn't live for you is because

I would die for you 



The reason i'm not willing to do anything for you is because

i would do everything for you 



The reason i choose my life is because

You are my life



-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top