Thursday, September 16, 2010

♫♪ SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF ♫♪

Good Evening my fellow readers....I very stress and frustrated now@@ 
What's the definition of family? ? ?
Today you guys keep nag me about my piano....Okay..fine...i do it...i do exactly what you want and i even do it extra more to you...I just wanted to prove that i really very hard working now....Why can't you just give me a break or let me to take a breath....I AM HUMAN BEING!!!
Recently i keep on rushing my assignment and my homework i try to catch up everything i that i miss up before... You are one part of my life...and a person that saw me the most...why can't you saw that i'm changing and i really change a lot..T.T
From a naughty and stubborn and even hot tempered girl to a polite and mature thinking and even patient girl...Why can't you just give me a space to do what i wanted to...@@


Ask you to buy me a keyboard because i wanted to compose my own songs and even sometimes late night i can used it as a rough practice...BUT....what did you say??? 
NO...Don't waste your time on composing....you don't think you are really born with talent...do back what you doing now...concentrate on your piano and stop dreaming all the time...you are not like others that having talent...You want to learn can but not now..wait till you finish your studies first...Can you grow up??? Don't always think like a child...think much more mature please...


Am i really that kind of person who is dreaming??? I still remember last time i compose a song and i play for you to listen...what did you said???Do you still remember? ? ?Let me remind you...
Why you keep on playing those useless thing? ? ?Practice your exam pieces or those pieces that teacher assign to you...Don't always play those useless song...Those song wait till you next time teach people that time..working already and free nothing to do only you do what you want...Now don't think so much thing...


Good...awesome...wonderful...I am not born with talent and what i wanted to do and prof all are useless...Rubbish...SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanted to do what i interest with...You are the one who make me hate music before ...but you are not the one who make me love music...and now...You sure will be the one who make me hate music forever if you keep on doing the same thing...T.T
Really feel to shout on you: SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*My readers if this post really make you feel boring...i'm so sorry><...wish that you don't mind ya*
Night and Sweet Dreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top