Thursday, September 2, 2010

♫♪ Roller Coaster Uni. Life ♫♪

Hello everyone^^ How's your day today??? I just started my new uni. sem and today is the 2nd day of my uni life^^. Normally i won't attend any classes at the 1st week of uni. start but this sem different. This sem is a short sem. So, all the classes will be end  and week7 and week 8 will be my Final Exam@@
This sem. i took 4 subjects which are Theory, Major(practical), Uni reading and writing (compulsory subjectT.T) and MIDI (compose song using nowadays technology system).
Today is 2nd day of my uni life, but i got 2 assignment to rush. One have to pass up by this coming monday another one have to past up by next next week@@.OMG....i was like...WHAT !!!
So i might unable to update my blog very often in this week. I'm so sorry my dear readers and friends. I want my holiday back...T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top