Friday, September 3, 2010

♫♪ Results ♫♪

I'm so freaking happy today. Although during my morning private class that time having some conflict with my teacher but we end up our class in a very clam and nice situation. I know she very worry about my coming Grade 8 theory exam at this coming monday. Well, my feeling also same as her worrying about my coming exam on this coming monday. Except worry the only thing i can do is to try my best during the exam and mind have to be clear enough too@@Wish me luck ya you guys^^...hahaXD


Today i'm having my major class at 330pm to 5pm. Before i went to campus to have class i make a phone call to Joslyn and ask her to do me favour which is buy me a bottle of mineral water and some snack for me. I've not eaten anything from 11am till 330pm but i don't even feel hungry at all. Maybe because of the stupid ULCER. It's make me don't even feel to eat any wheat products. Luckly, Joslyn  bought me a Banana Cake and a Swiss Roll. The Swiss Roll cream really nice while i have my 1st bite. You don't even feel Filling at all. Beside of the Swiss Roll, the Banana cake taste so soft and nice.It's much more better then the Auntie's stall at Block C 1st floor@@. I forget to mention that those Swiss Roll and Banana Cake  i ate today was brought from another Auntie's stall at Ground Floor of Block C. Except these cakes taste nice, i also prefer to buy the Fishball from the Ground Floor Auntie's Stall at Block C ^^.


I reach campus around 320pm then i walk to Outside of Auntie's stall which is locate at the opposite of Block D and meet Joslyn. While i get there, i found that it's already 335pm.@@ I'm like..OMG...can you just give me a break to sit down and have my Cakes???? I ate the 2 cakes in a rush then rush to Room 127 to have my Degree 1st semester Major Class^^ When i walk (walk till like running speed@@) to the room, i look trough the window i saw my Dear Miss Karen waving and ask me go into the classroom@@. When i open the door, she was call me and speak very loud: Ally, Well Done!!!
I was like..HUH....what happen here???
When i sit down infront of the piano, she take out my Jury's Result. I got the Grade B  and i got the highest performance marks among all of her students. I was like..wow..really...but how come i check my marks i get Grade C? ? ? She told me that i got minus 6 marks because of the stupid photocopy music score= =....How can be so unfair@@...DUH~ANGRY@@....I can't even find this book...stupid Scarlatti@@
Whatever....as my knowledge or punishment for being so stupid@@hahaXD
Although i get down graded because of such a L.A.M.E reason...but i still feel happy with it. I did get a good comment for my Listz.I'm so happy with it@@...Before i really think to play Listz'z consolation No. 3 in a way that can really get people attention and touch people heart...So surprise me that...I really did. The Juriest love my performance so much....my playing did touch their heart and they really can feel it...I'm so happy that i did it...i really dream come true^^


After i have my major class i went to find Joslyn to discuss about our coming exam. I really need to thank you her for buying me another piece of Swiss Roll. Thank You JOSLYN !!!!You are so nice to me@@ So happy to have you as my friend and a part of my uni. life although sometimes you kinda...Irritating...hahaXD
Anyway, you really a good person.


About 7 something me and Joslyn went to MCD which is locate nearby my campus. We plan to have Ice-Cream but the stupid Ice-Cream mechaine out of service@@ So, we just have some snack there.
When i reach home, my ulcer make me feel so....don't want to eat anything at all...and i feel so hungry now...HAIZ@@HOW !!!!!!! 
This is my day,.how about your????wish that you will enjoy my story today^^...
Good night and Sweet Dreams^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top