Thursday, September 16, 2010

♫♪ 2010 Wish List ♫♪

Today is a holiday for the every single malaysian. Is kinda boring to stay at home. Somehow i really wish to have some classes..because of such stupid hot whether...i don't really wish to stay at home having a homemade suana...hahaXD
Feel to go out but too bad...lack of money and parent's want me practice my piano more...haiz..T.T
Sometimes really feel that music for me is a burden but not an entertainment or hobby anymore. 
The only reasons is because everyone around me give me a lot of stress and pressure><

So the 1st of my wish list is...my parents can give me more freedom for my life...><


♫♪ 2010 Wish List ♫♪
(1) Parents can give me more freedom to do what i wanted to
(I don't want my interest become a burden for me at last)

(2) Job Wanted during Mid. of Oct. till Dec 2010
(3) Keyboard Needed
*feel to compose my own pieces/ songs*

(4) Change a new h/p : Blackberry Bold
(Need a job first....@@)

(5) Canon Camera
*owner is me...not others...just for my own use><*

(6) Archive my own dream
( A dream that i planned last semester)

(7) Upgraded myself
*My Knowledge^^*
* My body measurements><*

(8) Work harder on my piano skills
* Not born with talent*
* At age of 16 only start to in love with music*
*Have to work harder than normal people*
AZA AZA FIGHTING ^^

(9) Exercise Plan
( Every week one day is exercise day)

(10) Dance Con Spirit
( Have to learn to feel the music and dance with spirit^^)
* Last semester only start to touch dancing*

These are my wish list for this 2010...How about yours?
Make your own wish list NOW
If you face any problems...must:
Be Brave ♫♪ face it

Be Independent ♫♪ face it

Be Calm  ♫♪ solve it

Be Chill ♫♪ face it

Be Confidence ♫♪ do it

Be Happy ♫♪ face it

Be Appreciate ♫♪ challenge it 




No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top