Monday, September 13, 2010

♫♪ Wedding Dinner ♫♪

I believe that most of the girls will think of their future husband or future bf...and even their future wedding@@ How would it be???and how perfect it must be and what's the most ideal wedding it should be...hahaXD
I'm a girl...of coz i also have this kind of dream before but nowadays...this dream become dust and fly with the wind XD
My ideal wedding  must be all in white and with some purple stuff to make it feel romantic and pretty... Well, if you did watched the Sex In The City 2 i think you sure will remember the Gay Wedding...is totally in white@@ For me...i still need to add on some decorations in purple color...One of the wedding gown need to be my own design...or maybe 2 of the wedding gown...hahaXD
Let me recall back...what i dream before...hmm~...ohya oh ya.....my wedding must be very Gorgeous ..hahaXD....I think just only this...hahaXD...maybe got more..but i can't recall back now@@
Anyway..let's continue the story^^...Yesteday i went to Chuay Heng Restaurant to attend my cousin wedding dinner. Overall is nice but my elder brother wedding is much more....FANTASTIC AND GORGEOUS^^
Here's the pictures...please to have a look^^
♫♪ Tada..this is my dress@@ ♫♪

♫♪ take one more before leave the house@@ ♫♪

♫♪  Inside the tunnel @@ ♫♪

♫♪ The most notti and cute the little boy'@@ ♫♪

♫♪ Me and the pretty little girl^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Me and a leng lui mummy@@♫♪
♫♪ Just now the notti boy and the pretty little girl is her children^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Full of light** ♫♪

♫♪ Everyone waiting the Bride and the Bridegroom come out@@ ♫♪

♫♪ 1st dish...yummy^^ ♫♪
♫♪ Others...i eat till forget take picture alr@@ ♫♪

♫♪ Opening the Wine♫♪

♫♪ Pouring the champagne♫♪

♫♪ Cutting the cake^^♫♪ 
♫♪ From the lower part to the highest part of the cake@@♫♪
*the cake is fake...somehow if is real cake it should be kinda cool^^ *

♫♪ Time to shout...YUMMMMMMMM Singggggggg ♫♪
♫♪ have to shout 3 times@@hahaXD ♫♪

♫♪ The husband and wife drink by crossing hand^^ ♫♪

♫♪ The dessert of the day^^ ♫♪


♫♪ Happy ending^^ ♫♪
Please to received the best wishes from me to you^^


♫♪Night and sweet dreams^^♫♪




No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top