Friday, June 11, 2010

♥Time to Update My Memoirs♥

The 1st thing i should say before i start this blog is...O.M.G.><
My so called husband in FB...keep on asking me..why you not updating your blog la><
beside him still got some of my friends keep on asking me the same question><
Still got two more words i need to say before i really started my blog is...♥THANK YOU♥
Thank you for you guys which is always begins so concern about my updated blog><
Okay..now...let's get the 'party' started><..hoho !!!
It has been 2 days i'm not updating my blog...which means..i supposely be posting this blog on 9th June 2010....Let me recall what happened on this day@@
9th of june 2010...is a rainny wednesday...i should be staying at home for whole day...but at last i did went out to fetch my so called husband for doctor= =...he been coughing for about 2 weeks more...and till now still the same><...so i can't tahan (can't take it) anymore and plan to take him to see doctor..but he keep on refused..he scare..INJECTION...*laughing and rolling on the floor*..O.M.G*laugh till tears came out*
Since i've been taken him out...so we plan to have our 1st 'couple' dinner at...KUCHAI LAMA...TAIPEI WALKER...(this is the restaurant he choose)
This is how it's look like♥
♥♥
That fella keep on complaining about it design><...keep on talking baout it design is so damn wasted...O.M.G.....i can for sure if you were here, you will feel so ...SWEAT !!!
♥♥
Let's stop complaining...since you walk into the restaurant and sit down the MENU is placed infront of you...why don't you just take the MENU up and choose what to eat
♥♥




This is what he ordered♥
♥So like 'Lor Mian'♥

♥This is what i oredered
♥Ginger chicken rice SET
Still got one more....ordered by that Teddy Chern Pheng Fei

♥SERIOUSLY....this food is damn SUCKS
♥It is 'Or Jian'
♥It's like some kind of oyster with eggs and some flour
♥This is the most SUCKS 'Or Jian' i have never ever ate before
Let's see how Mr. teddy eat><...hoho
♥So yummy???

♥DREAMING??

♥WTH...U playing food???
HAHA...For sure if he saw the sentences i wrote under the picture he will kill me><
Now...my turn>,<
♥Drinking my cold honey lemon
♥Dreaming with it....
♥TADA...Me and my yummy rice set
OHya....nearly forget...this picture..MR. teddy pose a pose for me to take picture...so damn nice..haha
♥HAHA....Don't know what he thinking now
♥Surely wanted to kill me immediately..hoho (just joking><)
♥These are my memoirs for 9th June 2010
♥Let's continue....

10th June 2010
KARATE KIDS
IS ON CINEMA
This day has nothing special...it is quite a normal and peaceful day for me...is like normal day action...wake up go campus..but this day i went to campus before 2pm coz i'm having a class at 2pm till 3pm...
Before go to class i have some camwore about myself><..hehe




 



 

♥This is all about 'ME'...HEHE
♥Now let's skip to....11th June 2010
♥i saw an antique car....

♥The driver is a uncle..he so enjoy being 'impress' by everyone
♥Is quite 'YENG'(Cool) to have such kind of car..
♥Much more cooler den having a sport car like RX-8, LANCER....BLA BLA BLA

♥The look that how i look like today
♥Nothing special...let's have a look to the sky and end the story^^

♥Night and sweet sugar dreams ^^
♥Have a look with this video before you sleep^^..is NAMEWEE NEW VIDEO..

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top