Friday, June 18, 2010

♥Funny Day♥

Don't know how to start my blog about today><...it is kind of a difficult job to update your blog everyday every time every second every moment><
Okay...finish grumbling now let's start the blog with...the morning life about me>
At about 1 something i went to bank with mummy to settle some bank account stuffy><...reach home at about 2 something then rush to campus to meet someone which finally find me><...is a he or she???haha....is a HE= =....don't be disappointed because of it is not a she...cause this HE...is a good fella somehow^^
Why i have to rush to campus???because he finally sms and find me so i have to like...WOW...OMG....den go and meet him up><(he sure will kill me..if he saw this><)
Let's meet our..UCSI MC...tada...haha
OMG...HOW COME THIS TWO CUP OF TEA HERE- -♥
♥Where is human picture????♥
♥HAHA...come let's look down...don't nervous la..aiyo♥
♥♥
♥♥
TADA...MR. BENJI WONG♥
♥He is UCSI MC and dodge ball member♥
♥I know this picture look so..no image at all..but this is him...so..FUNNY♥
♥SO...'FAO KUA'??♥
♥haha♥
We are actually playing cards that time♥
♥He choose this 4As pretend that he is a pro♥
♥actually...he just won...haha...not more then 10 round><♥
♥hoho...i sure he will kill me now><♥
1st time..saw him drinking hot beverage..summore is..honey lemon HOT♥
♥No choice...who ask him to being sick= =♥
My favourite beverage at FUNOK♥
♥RED DEVIL SODA♥
♥I have to take some pictures with THESE 4As♥
♥Coz...i also wanted to pretend i'm a pro..haha..jk@@♥
♥Let's have a look of the surrounding of FUNOK♥

Cute right???Creative right???♥
♥still got a lot i no take><...lazy to walk around>

At about 9 something...i have my dinner section with my so called ♥FAMILY♥ at econsave...now i only know that...there got a lot of stall to eat..and not bad too><

♥Min (left) and hao♥
♥Yao(right) and Shin♥
♥Let's take a look of them^^♥

♥This is my cute and funny and LR leader ...MIN♥

♥This is my god-grandpa...which is a maths pro.♥

♥This is my beloved god-brother..he study at MMU♥

♥This is Shin..she is the youngest in our 12 family members...form 5 this year♥

♥This is me...this is real..haha...me and my favourite soft drinks...100 plus^^♥

♥So damn freaking desperate= =♥

♥OMFG...SO DAMN...no image...haha♥
After finish eating and 'blow water'..min send hao and shin home..yao follow me to take my car and i send him back to THE PEAK><


♥You know what♥
♥It's very boring while you waiting for traffic light to turn green><♥
♥NIGHT SWEET DREAMS AND TAKE CARE TO MY FELLOW FRIENDS AND READERS^^♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top