Thursday, June 3, 2010

go home and COOK !!!

~Before i started my blog...here's the look of me today morning~
♥Having a bread for breakfast

Have a break with a bread

go home and COOK~~~????WTF i'm talking about???confused rite??haha....this title got it own story ...got it's own history....haha....(will be mention at the end of the blog♥)


Anyway....why i suddenly will write about..this???tthe story should be started on the 2nd of June 2010 midnight....a fella name SALEH AL-MASHGARI....chatting in msn with me...suddenly dunno how we talk about cooking food...and dunno how...he agree to cook a lunch or dinner for me...So...we plan it on today...which means 3rd of June 2010...I will go to his house(at angkasa which is nearby out campus) and eat the foods that he prepared for me...
I supposed to go to have something with a friend today..but unfortunately my mum. need to used my car to buy stuff so i'm late(coz i'm having class from 2 till 3pm)....i reach campus at about 1 smth. and i'm so damn lucky today..i found a parking slot beside of BLOCK C(which is a block that i used to have my class normally)...Finish parking my little car i rush to see my friends ..coz i have been so freaking long time dont even meet them at all...after met them outside the AUNTIE STALL (locate at 1st floor of block c WHICH is a place we used to hang out a lot)...i rush to my class at room  C 109b = =...haha....
TIK...
TOK....
TIK....
TOK.....
TIK......(RING~~~)
TIMES UP.....3PM....CLASS END...hoorAY~~~..so i walk to angkasa and wait for the fella to bring me for lunch...he live at....haha...secret...later he kill me for talking out his 'secret nest....(hard to imagine that what reaction he will give me when he saw me writing his house as a nest...hoho)....
The most funniest things happened before i went into his house he told me a few funny sentences...
S: OKI....WAIT...before you go in..i have to give u an advice...
M: HUH....WHAT IS IT???(i thinking inside got a lot of cockcroach?)
S: This is a fully totally all guys house so u dont think that inside will be clean as girls house...oki?
M: WHAT????You guys don't even tidy or clean up your house???
S: NONONO...WE DID...but is once a week...and now is the end of the week...so it will be...quite..not tidy actually...
M: OKI....^^(imagining how not tidy how dirty is it inside= =)
When I STEP IN...wow~....is not so untidy as i think...is not so dirty..but still DIRTY for me la...just not as dirty as what i really imagine it...coz..i imagine there will be a lot of rubbish on the floor...wakakaka...
That fella close the door and rush to the kitchen and finish his stuff...den i go to have net surfing....hehe  Y(^^)Y
About and hour later...he knock the room door...
LUNCH IS READY....^^
WOW....OKI....ERM....LET'S...SEE....
From the left side :
1st dish -Mash egg with tomato cubes+mayonese 
i named it as..MASHY MASH TOM-EGG^^
2nd dish-RICE with color+ Limau
Saleh told me it named..Color rice
3rd dish- Cooked Potato
I ate this with the sauce in a small bowl(the sauce is way too spicy for me...but it is nice^^)
4th dish- Chicken+Curry+Tomato+Lady Fingers
it tasted so like...CHICKEN DAL...or CURRY CHICKEN...I LOVE THIS^^

♥Cheesee...Chef Saleh♥


WHAT THE 'TISSUE' are you trying to do???
The food is nice...not bad..now let's have a look to the kitchen that how's a guy going to mess up the kitchen when they cooked~























SO...THIS IS THE MESS ??? O. M. G.
♥Still got summore????haha...let's have a a look summore.....
This is the side that he have his lunch= =...like little kid eating

  But at least he know how to clean up
♥ ♥ ♥TADA ♥ ♥ ♥
The table is totally clean..good job
♥ ♥ But...when u saw his room...is..so..O.M.F.G.♥ ♥ 

O
M
G

MESSY LIKE HELL
Force him to tidy up his messy 'stuff' den we when back to campus and have our dance lesson... about 8 smth...we left and i had a great time with those FREAKS = =...they talking about craps...tissues....dance move...and even...hand signals= =....


Ben. (poppafreak), Jasmine, Jasmine's friend
*Start from right side*

Gaijin/Aaron (Mashfreak), Neegar (Negfreak)
*start from left hand side*

Shawn, Saleh(Tutfreak), Hussein(snikfreak)
*start from your left hand side*

Teddy (Flexfreak)
*from your right..the biggest image here..haha*
♥and...of course...still got one more person....which is... ME...♥

♥SHhh~♥

About 11pm i left...from..gading..which is a mamak nearby Angkasa (a condo that located nearby our campus which living a lot of UCSI's Students) that we used to hang around together and have our dinner there after dance.
When i reached home...i take some pictures before i went to have my bath
♥1st
♥2nd
♥3rd
♥4th
♥BATH TIME.....


Before i end my blog...i wanted to tell you about the title of the blog history....i named it like this..is because of..JASMINE...she the one who talked about it just now..so i link it as my blog title...the history of this title..is so random right???i know...haha....but it is quite suit for this blog..i think♥
♥THIS SHAPE IS MADE BY ME AND TEDDY♥

♥THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top