Friday, June 4, 2010

Prince Of Persia


Today i wake up at about 12 something...wow...is a miracle that i sleep till so late@@...maybe i'm really too tired of being wake up...Many things happen today...angry, happy, sad, pissed off, and others....what i really don't wish to happen today is the part that i get pissed off of someone...this person i did pissed off of her a lot of times but this times is damn freaking serious...many people ask me to chill and don't think about it...smile la girl...i will don't worry but not now...><
Before i going to start talking about my opinion to PRINCE OF PERSIA....I think i should start my storyline from the beginning of my day ...I wake up at 12 something(mention it before already><)and while i doing my own stuff my mum ask me to fetch her to a shop which sell a lot of healthy stuffy>< which located at kuchai lama new shoplots.




♥Wake up look><



♥The place that mummy ask me to fetch her go



Have a break, have a picture time*not kit-kat time*

At about 530pm i reach campus and went for dance club to practice our wednesday performance dance at UCSI Lobby...which is a performance for UCSI Got Talent Grand Opening....we will be doing another performance for UCSI Got Talent Grand Closing too>< After dancing...i went to have movie with my 'family' members><...supposely there will be 6 of us but unfortunately the other three members got other plan to do...So...force to just have three of us><...But nevermind we still kinda enjoying our time together without them...muahahahah><(they sure will feel so freaking guilty after reading this..hoho)







♥We enjoying ourselves><
♥Me and min and yao
♥Min is my god-sister and yao is my god-brother

♥♥I love this picture so much♥DAI DAI DAISUKI DES

♥All the shops are closed and not much peoples around
♥That time is already about 11 something

♥This is not exactly what you think....is all about SIS. AND BRO LOVE


Oki...i might know what you totally thinking...but is true that all is just about...
SIS ♥ BRO...BRO ♥ SIS...ALL IS ABOUT ♥ BTW SIBLINGS





Min and Yao
♥So long i has been mention about Min and Yao
♥Some of you might wondering....which is Min and which is Yao rite?
♥ANSwer: Min is the girl and Yao is the boy

♥Me
♥My name i call myself ^ ^

♥Take last two more picture before we left♥and say goodbye and good night
MY LOVER
PRINCE DASTAN

This movie is awesome..is much more better then clash of titans and the lighthing thief somehow...my friend say i will think so is because inside got an attractive guy which is Prince Dastan♥...Maybe she is right about it...haha...By the way, i have to mention something...i told them a lame joke when the  movie come to the end...i told them>>>>>

Me: Hey...do you know what...last time they used to married a person in a damn easy way
Yao: What???
Min: *laughing*
Me: Is true what...don't you see just now how Prince Dastan purpose and ask the girl to married him....
Yao and Min: *laughing*
Me: Ya...go grab other people property and give back to the owner and talk something 'shits' then done....can have a marriage ceremony

P/S: 0806 is near...today is 0506...still got three more days to go



♥THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top