Monday, June 7, 2010

♥2006.06.08♥Unforgotten Memoirs for ME & U♥

Today is 8th of june 2010...is been a long time i haven't updated my blog ( although the actual time just two days><)...
This date is a very special and unforgotten day for me....I still remember during 2006/06/08...I having my Form4 holiday...It was so enjoying by the time...and the most enjoyment is my parents went for a trip and just me and my siblings were home...
It was so fun and so cool that without parents at home and no rules at all...
Unfortunately something did happened...
8th of JUNE ...2006...my sister received a called from my Ipoh's relatives...the scene that time still very calm and dreaming scene because it is about 5 something in the morning...
Ipoh relatives: Hello...
Sister: Hello...
Ipoh relatives: I got a bad news to tell you guys...where is your parents?
Sister: they went for a trip and visit my elder brother...(that time my elder brother having a project at Australia so my parents just went there and tried to have a nice trip)
Ipoh relatives: Please pass this message to your parents...GRANDMA JUST PASS AWAY !!!
........................................................................................................................................pass a few minutes my sister wake me up..................
Me: WHAT !!!
Sister: Grandma...GRANDMA...PASS AWAY....
Me: Oooo...come on don't joke such lame joke please...
Sister: THIS IS NOT A JOKE !!!
Me: *stood up immediately and open my eyes*....ARE YOU SERIOUS???WAKE HOE( my second brother) UP...NOW !!!
We rush to brother's room and wake him up then my sister tried to called daddy and mummy...I still remember that time they were having fun at GOLDCOAST...Actually me and my sublings should back to Ipoh, Air Kuning...to see my grandma last scene and attend the funeral...but we have to wait for our parents to be back to Malaysia...So we postponed our day to back Ipoh, Air Kuning...


2006.06.09.....this day we all sit in the car..and heading to grandma funeral...It is a long trip to Ipoh for me...the 1st time...i feel so FAR AND LONG DISTANCE BETWEEN K.L. AND IPOH><....By that time , we all damn calm...especially mummy...i expect that mummy will cry like hell...but it didn't happened during the trip....Until we REACH...
...........................................................................................................................................THE WHOLE ENVIRONMENT CHANGE....................................
MUMMY CRIED AND SHOUT GRANDMA.....
MY MUMMY*SHOUTING*: MUMMY....MUMMY...MU..MMY....
The 1st time i saw mummy being so sad....and so....SAD....1ST TIME i heard the word mummy...i started to cry....silently...
2nd time of the word...i cry out....
3rd time...i almost can't stand at all....i wiped off my tears and walk into the house go near the coffin and see my grandma last LAST ...LAST SCENE of her face...her smile....i saw she smiling when i go near....this scene never be forgotten ...NEVER....N.E.V.E.R !!!
This day...is the 2nd day of my grandma funeral...I kneel infront a 'TONG' with fire and burn all the paper gently...i still remember that time...i'm thinking nothing...my mind is blank...except for one thing..till now..i don't even forgive myself at all...
As i said before...this time..i'm having a damn relax holiday...and i should appreciate with this holiday to go back hometown and take care my grandma...but i didn't do so..because of what...LAZINESS....WTF...SHIT....L.A.Z.Y....CAUSE ME LOST MY BELOVED ...THE ONE WHICH LOVE ME THE MOST AND I LOVE THE MOST....I CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF HER AT LAST...!!!
In my life i never had any dreams come true....tonight..i just wanted...to dream of you...GRANDMA..JUST ONCE..PLS...I WANT TO HUG YOU...JUST LAST ...ONCE !!!
♥Miss your hug♥
♥Miss your smile♥
♥Miss your voice♥
♥Miss you pad my forehead and tell me to be happy♥
♥Highlight and see the others♥

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥



No I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way
The story goes 
You always smile
but in your eyes Your sorrow shows
Yes it shows

No I can't forget tomorrow 
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there 
But then I let you go 
And now it's only fair
That I should let you know
What you should know

I can't live
If living is without you 
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give 
I can't give anymore 


♥P/S: Appreciate what you've got now...if not you sure will regret !!!♥
♥MAMA...this is your grand-child silly look♥


♥thinking of you♥


♥Close my eyes and waiting for you to pad my head♥


♥Hug me when i asleep ya....^^♥
♥NIGHT...GRANDMA...I WAITING FOR YOU!!!♥
http://xian1014xian.blogspot.com/2010/05/20060608.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top