Monday, June 21, 2010

♥Karate Kid♥

Today i went to have lunch before i go karate kid with one of my friend...Don't miss understanding and don't confused...the lunch i'm having with is MR. ATS..and the Karate Kid i'm having with is Kah Hoo.
Mr. ATS..having a big trouble yesterday..before that i was quite worried>
Actually he will fight is because when he playing futsal he go 'grab' people ball..OPs...don't think wrong..is..bola sepak...football..not 'ball'...then the fella damn angry den jsut walk to him and punch him...after that he sure like very innosence his friends start fight for him and he also..into it= =
At last all of them...got hurt...this is..MR. ATS hurt@@
♥OUCH ! ! !♥
♥I know it's pain....but you know..my 1st reaction is laugh after i heard the story♥
♥haha..XD♥
♥I'm not bad ...even he ownself told me the story...also act like telling me joke = =♥
♥I can't stop laughing somehow><♥
♥So....we reach our destination...PAPA RICH♥

♥I'm the one who suggested to here...but just ate 1/2 of the food♥
♥Not because the food here not nice..is because...i have no appetite at all♥

♥These is what i order♥
♥I'm the one who having an awesome day..i should have appetite more then the fella who got punch innosonce right?♥
♥But...that fella..MR. ATS..♥
♥OMFG♥
♥order damn MUCH♥
♥He ordered a set of chicken rice with a cup of Teh Iced♥
♥There are two more foods which i forget to take pic. of it...which are an egg tart and a peanut toast♥
♥Damn much right???normally i eat more then him lo♥
♥I think he let people punch till ...sot sot alr><..HAHA XD...jk><♥
♥After lunch..he send me to ONE UTAMA( a big shopping center located at PJ)♥
♥♥
♥About 3pm...this fella finally appear at 1u(short term of One Utama)♥
♥So..who is the fella???♥
♥He is...Kah Hoo♥
♥After we bought the ticket for KARATE KID at 4:20pm♥
♥He suggest to have tea break at some cafe or restaurant@@♥
♥Then we reach here♥
♥♥
♥NEW YORK NEW YORK♥
LG311, 1 UTAMA Shopping centre 1,
Bandar Utama, 47800 P.J.
♥These are the environment of the NEW YORK NEW YORK♥
♥Now..let's order^^♥
♥Looking the menu like studying..haha...XD♥
♥Shh~Someone so busy sms GF♥
♥Here comes our BEVERAGES♥
♥Ultra Rich Hot Choc.(left side) RM 8.90♥
♥My beverage is...right side♥
♥Bloddy Eyeballs RM 8.90♥
♥Don't feel nasty or what is just a name...this drink is nice ^^♥
♥The stupid eyeballs is made of 2 lychees and the drinks is like Blueberry soda drink♥
♥Seriously..it is really nice..don't let the name scare you ><♥
♥My hungry look♥
♥I want FOOD..GIVE ME FOOD><
♥haha..XD
♥Yup...we are way too boring while waiting for the main order♥
♥What he Starring at har???♥
♥Here come's our main dish...CHIKEN CAESAR PIZZA♥
♥He is so damn freaking desperate har???♥
♥HAHA..XD♥
♥RM 16.90♥
♥It is way much better then PIZZA HUT@@♥
♥and Domino♥
♥No offense..is my opinion to food only^^♥
♥This is my slice of pizza + alot of CHEESE powder♥
♥YUMMY ! ! !♥
*So hungry now@@*
♥Yummy ! ! !♥
♥After finish eating we only notice that we are late for KARATE KID♥
♥So we rush to the cinema...but lucky it have't started yet..hahaXD♥
♥This movie...for me...not as nice as A-TEAM♥
♥But doesn't mean it is not nice...♥
♥Just that it ending is so simply..like just wanted to end without a story♥
♥It is touching and a little kind of funny^^♥
♥The kid...is cool too^^♥
♥There is something that really make me so like having a shock♥
♥8th june..this date is mention inside the movie...it is about MR. HAN(JACKIE CHAN) family pass away♥
♥And for me...is a bout my dearest grandma pass away♥
♥♥
♥Opps nearly forget to post something really freak me out♥
♥Kah Hoo's hand...is so...ridiculous weird♥
♥Scary har? ? ?♥
♥haha..xD♥
♥Don't get nightmare tonight ya^^♥
So this is my day..How about yours? ? ?
Do you enjoy it? ? ?
♥Hope you enjoy your day just like me^^♥
♥Night and sweet dreams♥
♥♥
♥Pictures of Me and Kah Hoo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top