Tuesday, June 8, 2010

♥My 1st time♥

8th of June 2010...past for long time...so the topic about it...the emo. environment about it..should be a past tense...
Let's start a new topic...which is about my 1st time...
Don't think too much about it...i'm actually talking about is my 1st time to taste RAMLEE BURGER
I know what reaction you will show...u sure will like...WTF....1ST TIME?? UN-BELIEVEABLE...BUT...is a truth....this seriously is the 1st time i taste of it><...it is such a delicious burger..it is much more better then MCD....hehe









♥This is how it looks like
♥Now...lets have a look with me and little RAMLEE ^^


♥So nice...finally i can taste it><...
♥I'm playing with my friend's wife...which is his i-phone><

♥This picture was taken by TEDDY CHERN
♥So addicted to games><...funny picture><
♥So no image alr><..haha

♥This is the food that ordered by Shawn...roti PATAYA???
♥Never tried before..do i have a 'tax' with it...
OMG...NOT BAD><
♥The night of ANGKASA
♥This picture also taken by TEDDY CHERN
♥♥♥
♥This is a dessert from Hamish
♥♥He is my primary schoolmates♥
♥Which used to bully me all the time..haha...funny memory
♥He bought me....TANG YUAN


♥Let's taste it....

♥OMG...SO 'HOT'
♥so boring...Let's do some...SILLY FACE ^^


♥Finish CAMing><....
♥hehe...
♥OPPS...NEARLY FORGET
♥~TADA~♥ 
♥FERRARI




No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top