Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lost Memory@Scare to accept

Recently.many things happen to me...good is coz my mid term over....bad is coz i really not suitable or suit to b in the world....
Kim told me....if i think so,.....she more not suit....dunno...mayb not....^^
Since i know ming still love his ex....not me....i really so upsad...like everything is over...
now i'm afraid to love a guy....for me...guy is a jerk....mayb....
i scare to be hurt...
i scare to be .....not the one he love....
Am i really not perlu dihargai oleh kamu semua???
ya...i know i'm quite irritating....i know i'm quite stupid...but is it cz so i not 值得被珍惜...被爱惜。。???
if so...den i choose to b 'silencer'....i choose to be someone wihout any feelings anymore...
feelings is hurt....feelings is a lie....feelings is a curse....feeling can kill people in time....feelings can cause many problem...feelings is a kind of death contract....

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top