Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Style@My Life@Love Game@Speechless@Nt Belongs

Today i go for my Major class....inside there damn cold la....now my room also damn cold nia.....haha\My style my life is alw sucks...nothing in a happy ending.....
Love game...i love this song...trully in love.....why???coz....the lyrics are the right thing that we suppose to learn.....have a break n listen to this song......
Speechless to myself....dAMN angry to myself today....my aural...hate my self forever.....
Am i belongs there????should i study music???Am i belong to music world????or i really walk into a wrong door....????Is so Complicated.....==...TT.....everyone got their own talent...but me jz a rubbish at there...nothing speacial of....damn...fucking angry myslef..hate it...wanna give up soon.....give up is the easiest way to prove that i'm trully a useless rubbish...jz like wht u all likes to do to me....in love but at laST...end with a 'happy' ending.....
Rubbish XiAN.....==.....

Lonely---
-
Rubbish...I'm a Rubbish....no one feel like me....no one see me....o~~~~~~~Rubbish...Xian is a Rubbish...useless n stupid.....like a rubbish...o~~~~

Think of me----Think of Rubbish Xian
-------Think of me....when u saw rubbish.....think of how useless me.....
anyone....mayb ther's no one could see me at alll....
long a ago it seem so long a ago....this rubbish still the same no change....
o u stupid damn.... useless rubbish go back to ur life.....
Here not ur world pls go back go back.....
o rubbish xian go back ur ...own lifetime....
could it be ...could it be my home ....bravo....long a ago it seem so long ago...my life is rubbish n useless...stupid freaking me jz wish to stay at one corner....(xian sing)
Go away pls go away....dont stay here polute our life....
u r not the one....to be here.....the world not suite u....
NOT FOR YOU~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top