Monday, June 15, 2009

Letter To You

I have a letter to you, Ming!!!
here is your letter~~~

Hey...so how r u recently???i really miss you n trust u much....i trust u will do wht u say b4 to me~~~wht u promise b4~~~long tie i no trust anyone~~~but now u make me to trust ppl agn~~~u lead me to trust u~~~I really dont wish this is the ending....Is not the ending i wn...i wish i dream~~~
Am i annoying to you???mayb i am~~~Now i juz like a person wihout soul...every moment my soul jz keep seeking the ans from the library about u~~~everything in this month seem so hard to live....so hard to over....izit coz no u as my support???
Long time i dont even 'yi kao' to a guy....u make me feel safe n warm to u while u beside me....even i know u going to everseas...but i wont gv up too...cz even is far distance...i also can feel u beside me always n warm me up~~~
Do you think this is our ending???Do u realize i'm waiting for u???Do u realize i really love u???Do u realize tat while u say u dont wn to hurt anyone coz u are going to overseas,i so wish tat u can know that...ur decision to me is wrong coz if i really care about this problem i wont accept u since that day....i jz care u caring at me...u love me...n i trust u....

Ming....wht r u thinking???

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top