Thursday, June 25, 2009

No Title

Today is my choir mid term...wow...everyone so nice in singing....me so teruknya><.....
after choir.....me n sheau hui n kim n joslyn when for dinner....the lamb chop i ate is so delicious....suddenly feel so warm n care n safe n happy....

Today kim done smth quite make me ' gan dong'....although she forget alr....but while she got my msg...she jz go n buy the sore throat sweet...trully 'in love' with her...hehe....

Guys really guys....today i click n have a look on ming msn ...his personal pic. chg...haha...chg to a beauty model....guys really a guys....ming....u really playing at me???got a bit start to thinking this question......

Today i learn smth the same...is....i really not belong to 'music' world...trying to pick up but is lousy me....hard to do so....i really so stupid n useless ....T.T

no love....no life...no soucl...no body....no one....who am i????i'm no one~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top