Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Break Down@No more Ally no more Xian

Today...sc told me ming is playing at me from the 1st.....till now.....suddenly i feel so hurt...so deep.....
But dunno why i still so stupid...choose to trust him he is not~~~playing at me~~~
Sudden i scare of trusting anyone.....especially guy....and i feel tat guy is scary....
Sc i really thx u tel me the truth mayb not.....but i choose to be the stupiest ppl in the world....haha
LOVE MY KILL PEOPLE...IS TRUE.....
I not dare to accept a new life....anymore....besides...i really not wn to get hurt n i really will be waiting for ming~~~
When i true heart he not...but when i'm playing he is true to me.....is this my punishment..?
Mayb is it....ming i trust u not playing at me...aren't u???

No more ally in u all mind...no more xian in u all mind....just got

DEAD N GONE
ANGEL N DEMON
HELL N HEAVEN~~~dont left me behind

Darkness is my home forever~~~

1 comment:

back to top