Wednesday, October 27, 2010

♫♪ Nat King Cole remind me about... ♫♪

Recently i'm addicted to an old singer voice and song, Nat King Cole...While i listen to all of his song...it make me feel so warm and touching...It remind me about Christmas Festival^^ 
♫♪ Christmas always the most warm festival inside my heart ♫♪
♫♪ Christmas always having the most pretty design for me ♫♪
♫♪ Christmas always give me the feeling of elegant and graceful feeling ♫♪
♫♪ Christmas make me feel that i'm being bless and happy no matter what happen ♫♪
♫♪ I love winter and i love the warm of Christmas ^^ ♫♪


Suddenly i'm so excited of looking forward to this year Christmas ^^. I'm wondering what will happen during this year Christmas><...will it be much more warm and full of blessing? ? ? will it be another unforgettable christmas ? ? ?


25th of Dec. is Christmas day...it also a special day for me...It's my mummy's birthday^^
I have to find a job before this coming month..November...I need to buy the things i wanted to buy and buy mummy a special and warm birthday gift and christmas gift^^


♫♪ Unforgettable that's what you are ♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top