Sunday, October 24, 2010

♫♪ Full House - Fate ♫♪

Good 'midnight' everyone...do you still remember Full House this Korean Movie? ? ? It's been a quite long period that everyone watched this movie....I think most of you guys and girls already forget this movie aren't you???hahaXD


Today i feel to write about this movie's song which known as fate...A lot of things in our life need fate or destiny to make it happen...Let's say..if one day...u meet your favourite person sitting beside of you what reaction will you give???hahaXD
Is hard to find a person that you really love and the person really love you from the heart in your life...but at least u found one rite? ? ? For me....i've no idea...should say i scare of facing relationship's problem...phobia? ? ?
Recently a lot of people around me ask me same question
Got bf alr ma? ? ?
No..wor....><
Huh...why? ? ? Is impossible@@
Why is impossible? ? ?I can't meet the one who really let me feel safe and make me fall in love with cannot meh? ? ?
Duh~..is it your bf's qualification too high? ? ?
Erm~..i don't think so..maybe now not the time? ? ?no FATE !!!!


Today this post actually just for me to...release my stress@@hahaXD
I'm single and available..so what...Cannot meh@@
Ya..maybe i not like you all..got bf...so happy so enjoy your life with the one you love...but...I GOT FRIENDS !!!!
Although a lot of people told me...Friends and family cannot accompany you whole life !!!!
BUT...Is not my problem...= =...rite? ? ? is FATE !!!!
*Don't blame me or asking me such a stupid question la- -....i very tired of answering it@@PLEASE !!!*

Here's the link of the song...wish you enjoy it...^^
Oh ya...Do you still remember the cute bear bear song? ? ?
 ♫♪ kom se ma li ka han ji beh yi soh ♫♪
♫♪ Apa kom, Oma Kom, Egi kom ♫♪
♫♪ Apa Kom en diung diung ae ♫♪
♫♪ Oma kom en nai shi ae ♫♪
♫♪ Egi kom en domokiyowo ♫♪
♫♪ Usu Usu cha ran da ♫♪
*Sorry for the mistaken pronounce..becoz this is my own notes somehow...hahaXD*
Night and Sweet Dreams^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top