Friday, October 29, 2010

♫♪ The Child's Eye ♫♪

♫♪ The Child's Eye ♫♪
This is the 1st horror movie with 3D 
If you saw the trailer..it look kinda...HORROR...SCARY
The 1st time i watch the trailer of it..i feel...OH MY..IT'S SCARY@@
The 2nd time i watch the trailer of it..i feel...OH MY...IT ATTRACTED ME@@
The 3rd time watch the trailer of it...i feel...WOW...I MUST WATCH IT@@
BUT
NO NONONONO NOOOOO 3D@@
BUT
i watch it with one of my friend...in...3D MODE !!!!!!!!
This is the 1st time..inside cinema watch such kind of movie in 3D MODE !!!!
I think i'm insane...ya..rite..no doubt@@

Anyway...this movie after watching it...i feel that...horror part actually just because of the sound effect and the design of the environment@@nothing have to be scare of@@*maybe...*
Coming to the end of the movie..is a very touching part @@
I almost cried out@@hahahXD
Some people will said... waste money to watch this movie summore is 3D
but for me...i will suggest my friends to watch this
It's meaningful...it teach us 
if you are going to thailand for vacation please no coupling@@
hahaha....JOKING ONLY!!!!!
somehow i really will suggest my friends to watch this ...because is the 1st horror movie which is based on 3D MODE!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. lolx...actually i dont like horror movie too..but dunno why this horror movie really attract me @@hahahXDmaybe becoz it got 3D mode@@hahaXD

    ReplyDelete

back to top