Tuesday, October 5, 2010

♫♪ Jaya One- Thai. Restaurant ♫♪

Hey yo everyone...i'm so sorry for being so long only update my blog...I've been busying my stuffy for almost the whole September...I'm seriously half died (x.x)....hahahaXD
Here is one of the part of memory of my September life...wish you will enjoy with Jaya One Thailand Restaurant post^^
Kelven is a very humour and cute guy come down from Ipoh with his Pretty secretary Ms Serena^^ around the end of September.
So, me and the others went to meet them for a Dinner...should say...Supper@@coz that time we reach our destination is around...10pm something...hahaXD
Mr. Kelven suggest to eat Thailand food...at first..i was like...oh no~I feel so full~
But when i went in the Restaurant i smell the beauty smell of food and the nice and relax design....I change my mind....I WANTED TO EAT...AGAIN!!!!(oh gosh~)
I'm going to getting 'slimmer and slimmer'....hahaXD
♫♪ The plate, spoon, fork and towel^^ ♫♪
♫♪ One of the  that represent Thailand^^so nice ♫♪
♫♪ This tree so nice rite^^ ♫♪
♫♪ Nice??? ♫♪


♫♪ ATS and Kelven ♫♪
♫♪ Leng lui Ms Serena ♫♪

♫♪ Me with the flower^^ ♫♪

♫♪ ^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Love the flower so much@@kinda pretty and suit for me..hahahaXD ♫♪

♫♪ Yummy~ ♫♪
♫♪ This is the 1st station of JAYA ONE ♫♪
Night and Sweet dreams everyone^^








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top