Friday, October 15, 2010

♫♪ Birthday Eve ♫♪

Hello..well come to my new blog environment...14th Oct. 2010 is my birthday...heheXD...and i having a Birthday Eve celebration with Someone^^
♫♪ Birthday Eve Xian ♫♪
Here comes ...our post 2nd main character^^

♫♪ Mr. Ang ♫♪

I reach home after school is around 2pm and i take a nap till 230pm. I prepare myself..and wait till 340pm...Mr. Ang fetch me for a movie at Time Square. The movie start at 440pm....we watch The Switch!
Well, this movie really Humour and cute....But...if got choice i will choose to watch...Red or The other man@@Unfortunately. both of this movie timing is totally not suitable for His Planning= =

ops~Time for Movie~GTG
♫♪ I saw this cute and funny 'adv.'  paste outside the Cinema's wall.♫♪

For sure that...after movie...everyone will feel Hungry~
I'm Damn Freaking hungry somehow= =
I smell...Auntie's Anne during the movie session
So, I decided to have Auntie's Anne as my
Lunch+ Tea = LT ? ? ?
HAHAHAXD

♫♪ Auntie's Anne ^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Me and Mr. Ang ♫♪
*i guess he is too shy@@hahaXD*

♫♪Me and Mr. Ang again@@♫♪
*He is posing not emo-ing..= =..LMAO pose*

After some camwhor-ing , 
I feel to eat some desserts@@*Yummy*
So, i choose the Natural Ice Cream 
which located opposite of Auntie's Anne

♫♪ Gelato Fruity ♫♪
♫♪ Lemon + Lime (left)♫♪
♫♪ Green Apple + Starfruit (right) ♫♪
*Lemon + Lime = taste Sour *
* Green Apple + Starfruit = taste Greenish *

♫♪ Me and Greenish(green apple+ starfruit) ♫♪

♫♪ Italian Formulation ♫♪
♫♪ Natural Ingrediant ♫♪

♫♪ Look..he eat till so...SOUR !!!! ♫♪
*Stupid fella choose Lemon + Lime =Sour-ish..hahaXD*

♫♪Once again...Gelato Fruity ♫♪

After dessert...we go for a walk..den...we move forward to our next destination
Hilton Hotel, Sudu
for 
Semi Buffet
* But...we choose to eat Ala Carte *

♫♪ Sudu ♫♪

♫♪ Me and Sudu's Menu ♫♪

♫♪ Mr. Ang ♫♪
*i guess he is trying to used the stupid cup to cover himself*
*somehow he is much more stupid.
.because the cup is not big enough to cover his stupid face
hahaXD*

♫♪ This are...Salt , Pepper and toothpicks ♫♪

♫♪ Environment of Sudu ♫♪

♫♪ Me^^ ♫♪

♫♪ This is the 'appetizer' ♫♪

♫♪ Bread Stick ♫♪

♫♪ ^^ ♫♪
*i'm not covering myself...i'm just ...
Promoting the beauty of the cup..XD*

♫♪ Me + flower of the table ♫♪

♫♪ HahahahaXD ♫♪
* If he notice this picture...OH MY xD *

♫♪ This is....Lamb Meat ♫♪
♫♪ Somehow..i love the vegetable more= =..hahaXD ♫♪

♫♪ This is...Lobster Carbonara ♫♪

♫♪ This...I have no idea who is it= = ♫♪
Love his hairstyle..remind me one of my favourite band *
TOKIO HOTEL !!!!!!!!!!


♫♪ HEHEXD ♫♪

♫♪ Take a picture before left@@ ♫♪
* Oh My...I know..he pose another FLMAO pose
hahahXD..i guess he will
kill me after reading my post= = *

♫♪ Me...inside the lift@@ ♫♪
There's something i have to mention before i end this post...I've got a called from one of my Family's member : Crystal Sook-Shin
You know what happen after the call end? ? ? 
i
i
i
i
i
i
......
I.....CRY !!!!!!
I'm so touch...i though u guys angry me for being so busy 
 lack of time accompany you guys
But
You guys....no angry me...and wanted to celebrate my Birthday with me><
THANK YOU !!!

♫♪ Night and Sweet Dreams ♫♪

Notice: Next updated news will be my Birthday Celebration^^ 


2 comments:

back to top