Sunday, November 8, 2009

Something~~~Unbelieveable~~~IF~~~

~~~i found that except original flavour i also love to eat this two kinds of flavor nougat...which is papermint and cappucino.....~~~hehe~~~
~Take a nonsence piacture before go out....hoho~~~



~This is today i went shopping de~~~hehe....~~~


Today mummy told me alot about my dad....i found that my dad image not that good at all in my memory again....I feel that all mostly of the guy are the same....such a jerk or an idiot....i wonder that is my fate different i can found someone who is trully love me and care me....
At last...think back all my past....i found that....is not necessary this dream will come true.... i dont trust that my fate of my life will be so good ....If....someone did purpose to me now...i think the answer properly 80% is.....NO.....
I scare to face the truth.....scare to accept another relationship....scare betrayed by someone i love the most again.....scare it is not a sweet memory for me.....scare......
Today...mom n dad...argue with each other (i think...coz i'm sleeping in the morning i cant even know what happening).....when i wake up...my mom n dad facial expression told me....something serious happened in this morning...so i tried my best to make them smile....feel happy.....
Today i have a long chat with my mum....she cried infront me again....is been a long time i never saw her cried because of my dad...i wonder what my dad told my mum...whats their conversation....when i tried to asked her...what happened what did the fucking father told u??? But when i saw her tears gonna fall down...i found that...i shouldn't aksed her any question about their conversation....so i bring her out and avoid my dad....and the stupid damn hot weather....
Shopping that time i tried to act that i dont care anything....tried my best to be a good daughter good 'maid'.....
A few days ago i argue with my mum and i damn angry of her traditional thinking....but today...i feel so guilty about my attitude.....I dont know what can i do to make everything to be good but i promise i will try my best to avoid arguing with you...mummy, I LOVE YOU~~~Please dont cry><......(i dont dare to tell her...aiks)

IF is a songs with meaningful lyrics and nice melody line song....lyrics is below:

If a picture paints a thousand words,
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me.

If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through,
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
Then you and I would simply fly away

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top