Friday, November 13, 2009

~Shhh~

Long time i never feel the calm and peace feeling of saturday....
Long time i never listen to chinese songs....now i listening my favourite artist song.... JAY CHOW....Feel so touch and peaceful in my heart.....long time ....no feel such feeling anymore....
Feel so freedom....so relax....outside the weather going to rain...the wind blow through my skin....feel so nice ...so cold but not need any jacket.....the wind make me feel so calm....closing my eyes....and feel the wind listen what it talking.....so....PEACEFUL.....
The peaceful feelings....make me feel like wanna to have a sleep on a big field...surrounding with flowers and butterflies....blue sky white cloud....warm day....unfortunetly now....going to rain ...heavily...
Nevermind.....I LOVE RAINING...hehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top