Friday, November 20, 2009

Jealous may cause....

Jealous may cause u lost the true of yourself....
Jealous may cause u lost someone you been appreciate before....
Jealous may cause....

I damn fucking jealous you....
I jealous your talent...
I jealous why everyone just concerned about you when you are around....
I jealous why you got the chance to learn more things...
I jealous why you got so many nice fate...
I jealous why you got the thing whenever you wish to get.....
Dont tell me coz she been hardworking on it...
I been trying hard too...but never had a dream come true....
NEVER NEVER NEVER....
How come her fate can be so perfect...so nice...met so many nice people nice thing...
but why my life so sucks...damn fucking freaking sucks....

I jealous everything you got...
talent....
pretty....
Sing good....
Dance good...
relationship....
friends....
girls...
guys....
family...
property....
.....SO DAMN PERFECT...

I DAMN JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS....
I HATE SUCH FEELINGS...
I HATE PEOPLE COMPARING ME AND YOU....
I HATE YOU SHOW OFFING YOURSELF INFRONT OF ME...
I HATE TO FACE YOU...
I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU....
SOMETIMES....
BUT.....

I...DONT...WANT...because of jealous...i lost and lose a best friend.....Sorry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top