Thursday, November 19, 2009

Snow...

I love snow....because it is pretty.....because it is white in color...
I love it since i was born....I born to be fall in love to snow.....haha....

Wishing you were somehow here again....wishing you were somehow there.....~~~
You were once my one companion....
You were all that mattered...
You were once a friend and father...
Then my world was shattered....
Wishing you were somehow here again...
Wishing you were somehow near....
Sometimes it seemed...
If i just dreamed, somehow you would be here....
Wishing i could hear your voice again...
Knowing that i never would...
Dreaming of you...Wont help me to do...
All that you dreamed i could.....
Passing bells and sculpted angels...cold and monumental...
Seem for you the wrong companions...
You were warm and gentle...
Too many years fighting back tears...
Why cant the past just die....
Wishing you were somehow here again....
Knowing we must say GOODBYE.......................(no mood continue anymore)

+++++Concentrate the RED HIGHLIGHT WORDS...You might know what i try to tel you or you might not....^^+++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top